Our managers have an extensive and varied expertise coming from a variety of business sectors related to the world of aeronautics. Among other things:
- Management and operation of airline companies;
- Ground handling agencies;
- Maintenance of commercial aircraft fleets;
- IT integration of operating systems;
- Management of construction projects.
These areas of expertise result in innovative and forward-thinking approaches.
Aéro Mag was the first company to develop and obtain a certification from regulatory agencies in the following areas:
- Recycling of used de-icing products in a concentrated and certified product for aircraft de-icing. This product is reused for aircraft de-icing by using advanced technology, the proportional mix, thus allowing the application of de-icing products in varying concentrations depending on the outdoor ambient temperature;
- Aircraft de-icing with running engines;
- Aircraft de-icing using forced air;
- Fully automated systems of a variable proportional mix of de-icing products straight out of our de-icing trucks, and depending on the outdoor ambient temperature.