Sommaire / Summary
Aero Mag specializes in aircraft de-icing and anti-icing activities and operates highly specialized and complex de-icing trucks. Aero Mag 2000 DEN is currently looking to fill the position of Head Mechanic at the Denver International Airport.
Rôle et responsabilités / Role and responsibilities
To ensure that the fleet of de-icing trucks and service vehicles are properly maintained and in good working order. Supervise and manage the mechanic crew.
· Conduct repairs on de-icing trucks and service vehicles;
· Conduct regular maintenance schedule on de-icing trucks and service vehicles as per truck manufacture and follow that schedule;
· Keep all vehicle maintenance file up to date;
· Ensure that the vehicles are clean and in good working order;
· Communicate all discrepancies or issues immediately to his/her supervisor;
· Conduct maintenance of related equipment;
· Work with operations managers on staffing needs;
· Responsible for employee evaluations, training, and setting performance expectations;
· Complete all necessary documentation and reports, as required.
Exigences / Requirements
· A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of experience repairing heavy diesel trucks.
· Experience with heavy machinery, and/or electronics, electricity, +hydraulics.
· Experience with the Microsoft suite of software (Excel, Word, Outlook) is essential.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a drug screening test and Airport security background check.
· Must have own toolbox.
We are looking for an individual who is an excellent team player and is alert with a high level organization. The ideal candidate is able to work with a minimum of supervision, follows procedures and executes instructions, while holding health and safety in very high regard.
Postuler en ligne / Apply online