We are looking for a dynamic individual to fill the position of Trainer for our de-icing station in Boston (BOS).
A Trainer is a key person in charge of training all the operational functions of the station. He is a resource person for all aspects of the quality of the tasks performed by the technicians, including the Bay Leads.
• Preparation of the training - theoretical and applied (initial and recurrent);
• Prepare and present complete training (initial and recurrent) to all Station staff;
• Ensure the application of Aero Mag procedures, industry and airlines.
• Ensure that various employee files, training and external audits are kept up to date;
• Provide feedback on training manuals and company procedures;
• Submit daily and weekly reports on progress of training and internal audits, as applicable, to the Executive Director and the immediate supervisor;
• Participate in external audits conducted by third parties;
• Participate in various outdoor activities, such as "train the trainer" courses, various committees, etc;
• Participate in various special projects that have (or could have) an impact on Aero Mag training programs (training manager and simulator).
• Show a professional image;
• Respect for employees and colleagues;
• Team player;
• Professionalism, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Considers health and safety as a top priority;
• Must work flexible hours according to the needs of the operations.
• Experience in supervision and / or de-icing training (asset).
Applicants must also:
• Possess and maintain a valid driver's license
• Obtain and maintain a security badge (SIDA/AOA) and airport driver licence;
• Must successfully complete all training requirements (CTM / Iceman / Icehouse, annual de-icing training and radio license courses).
Please submit your application to .
View this job